These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
I received The Love Ya Award from two of my favorite bloggers- Melinda at Look What Mom Found and Marianna at Green Mama's Pad! Thank you both for sending it my way, and I Love Ya too!! *wink*
Now it's my turn to pass it on so here's who I'm sending The Love Ya Award to:
- Matthew's Puzzle - The dedication of a mother's love is evident in her daily battles for her son with Autism. The great lengths Matthew has acheived because of her strength inspire me greatly.
- Frugalicious Mommy- I recently connected with Virginia because she won a blog contest of mine. I LOVE the money saving advice and tips on her blog, no mommy should go without!
- Funky Cheap $kate Mama- In search of the best deals on the internet? Tons of useful freebies, and coupon codes you can't pass up? Follow her!
- Random Thoughts from a Random Mommy- I just love Melissa and her family! I love her creations and all the pictures of her boys.
- Crumbs in My Minivan- I love the stories about her kids and the things they say and do! Fun to read, and so, so true!
- Seeryus Mama- Great giveaways, truthful reviews, just a fun place to read!
- Therapeutic Reviews & Giveaways- Another site for great reviews & giveaways, with personal experience and personality.
- No Time for Flashcards- My all time favorite blog, EVER! Great ideas for rainy days for keeping your preschool and early elementary school child active and having fun! Wonderful site for home schoolers too!