Over the last six months you've read many reviews of useful and fun products, toys, clothing, and accessories. You've met some companies that are new to the market and have recognized some more familiar companies. Even though I get the opportunity to review amazing products, I would have to say the most rewarding thing I love about my job is the people that I meet behind the companies I work with. One of the companies that I've had the pleasure to work with in the past was Three Peas Company. The woman behind Three Peas Co. is an amazing mother, friend and colleague, and I am so happy that I get to work with Antoinette again while introducing you all to one of my favorite childrens toys of all time- The Skitter!
Most of the products we receive are cute girly little things that Abbigaile just adores. Alex loves getting mail, and a goal of mine is to find more products that he would love to review. We were super surprised when we received our pettiskirt to review, we also got a HUGE box with a SKITTER in it for Alex! Oh. My. Gosh! He couldn't get it out of the box fast enough! From the minute it was out of the plastic, he was skittering down the driveway and street non-stop!
A Skitter is a self-propelled, eco-friendly ride on toy. Because it's self propelled, it has helped my son with his balance, coordination and problem solving skills. Skitters are made with recycled plastics that are extremely durable and in bold, fun colors! The weight limit is very high (I need to double check it in the morning, but I think its 130lbs!), which means that even big kids can enjoy the Skitter, or that this is one toy that will grow with your child! This truly is a timeless toy, and a great investment for your children's happiness!
We've had our Skitter for about three months now, and I can honestly say that this is the ONLY outdoor toy that my kids play with every time we're outside. And they fight over it too, because now Abbie learned how to ride it! They absolutely love it! Despite the fact that it's being used all the time, the Skitter still looks brand new! Their friends come over and want to play on it, because they think it's the coolest thing ever, and their parents and I reminisce about the old fashioned scooter cars that we used to play with in gym class. My kids could seriously play on this thing for hours and not get bored, unlike many other ride on or outside toys. Alex loves to see how far he can get after riding down the slope of our driveway before twisting and the fact that his muscles get stronger every time he uses it and Abbie loves to just scoot-and-go!
I can genuinely say that this is by far the BEST toy we've ever received for our children, and I highly recommend this product to anyone who has children or grandchildren!
Check out SkitterToys.com and pick out your favorite color, on sale for 20% off! Be sure to tell them that 4BabyAndMom sent you!
Our friends at SkitterToys.com have offered one lucky winner their chance to win a Skitter toy for their family!
Tell me why your family needs a Skitter, and which color you'd choose if you won! You must complete this entry before you can submit additional entries.
- Follow me on Blogger or subscribe to my RSS feed
- Subscribe via e-mail. Your email must validate or it will not count.
- Blog about this giveaway with a link to 4BabyAndMom and Skitter Toys. Please leave the link in your comment.
- Add a 4BabyAndMom button to your sidebar or add 4BabyAndMom to your blogroll. Leave your blog or website link.
- Follow 4BabyAndMom on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Include @4BabyAndMom and leave the link to the tweet in your comment.
- Follow SkitterToysMom on Twitter and ASK A QUESTION about the Skitter. Include @4BabyAndMom in your question.
- Fave me on Technorati and comment with your ID.
- Stumble this and comment with your ID.
- Register to be a member (its free!) at The Mamasphere
- Visit The Mamasphere Great Launch Blog Carnival page and enter any contest. Tell me which contest you've entered.
- Add your giveaway to the Mr. Linky at The Mamasphere
- Follow The Mamasphere on Twitter and tweet about the carnival and contest. Leave a link to your tweet.
This giveaway is open to US Residents 18+ only and will end on Saturday, June 20th, at 11:59pm EST. One winner will be chosen at random using Random.org. Special thanks to Skitter Toys for sponsoring this review and giveaway! Don't forget to enter The Mamasphere's Great Blog Launch carnival, and visit other fabulous sites for spectacular giveaways!